I work with people wanting a new career, a change of direction, going solo or about to return to work after a period of absence. I believe that with the right support, all of this is possible when you move past limiting beliefs, get clear on what you value and connect with who you really are.
- Do you feel stuck in your career?
- Have you lost sight of what you really want deep down?
- Perhaps you find yourself wanting to make a change but it feels like a mountain to climb?
- Do you find there is never any time to focus enough and make the important things happen?
- Do you feel held back by a lack of confidence?
“I found Hayley to be an excellent coach. She is both positive and incredibly astute at picking up on subtle clues about what the client is saying (or not saying). She was incredibly supportive towards me and reassured me that anything I was thinking or saying was absolutely fine. The sessions were conducted in a spirit of openness and fun! She is a very inspiring, warm person who is very good at drawing out the best in people. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone who wants to build their self-belief and move forward in life.” – Suzanne Robertshaw, Teacher
Working with me
Right now the best way to work with me is through a 1-2-1 coaching programme, which can be run face to face or on the phone.
- An initial FREE introductory session of 1 hour, which provides time to find out how we might work together, what’s possible, what’s involved and includes some real coaching using any topic of your choice
- A 90 minute Discovery session (we work together to discover where you are now and where you want to be. We do some groundwork to identify what drives you, your passions and values …and what gets in your way)
- 1 hour coaching sessions completely tailored to your needs, twice a month usually over a period of 4-7 months
Also included within the programme is connection between sessions by email for sharing insights, challenges and growth.
To book your free introductory session: